Green Glaze Windows has refined its timber casement windows to exceed expectations of customers and requirements for our customers in Essex, climate and traditional style. We offer several styles of casement windows:
– Flush style casement with a 92 mm frame OPENS OUT
– Storm-proof style casement with a 66mm frame OPENS OUT
– Pivot style casement with a 68mm frame OPENS by ROTATION
– Tilt and Turn European style casement which is the only one that OPENS INSIDE.
The Flush style is by far the most popular in the UK as it is perhaps the most traditional or most common. Technical Drawings are available on request for your project.
Of course if you need something different to what you see here, we can completely custom make products for you, if you can provide some photos and dimensions, we will make a technical drawing for you to amend or approve as you like.
High Security Timber Windows
Our Trojan Multi-point locking system is manufactured from stainless steel and provides exceptional levels of security through an extremely effective combination of mushroom headed steel cams and Steel Shoot-bolts. Night ventilation is standard for our customers, this allows you to sleep safely at night with the window open but also in a “locked” position.
- UKAS laboratory tested to BS EN 1670 and has exceeded grade 4 classification for ultimate corrosion resistance.
- Operational durability tested to 30,000 cycles.
- Has attained BS7950 across a comprehensive range of window systems.
- Has Secured By Design accreditation.
- Has BBA accreditation certificate number 2755
We off this as standard, for maximum security, to all our casements.
Friction stays: Tested to 25,000 cycles for both side and top hung casement windows, you are ensured of reliable quality from Cotswold and Mila UK with Green Glaze Windows. Egress for Fire regulations and Restrictor options available for child safety to all openers.
Butt Hinges: Should you prefer a more traditional look we also offer Butt hinges in Chrome, Gold/Brass or Black. If you have Butt hinges you must also have some Casement Arm Stays to control the opener from flapping around in the wind, the arm stay is fitted internally at the bottom of each opener. Matching sets are all available. If you see something elsewhere you would like, just let us know and we can customise your requirements.