Signature Windows from Green Glaze windows in Halstead is now offering a new security locking system on all Double Glazed uPVC window products.
Windows fitted in Halstead Essex
Deciding to invest in replacement windows for your home is a big decision. It’s not just looks that count – you need windows that you can rely on to keep your home safe and secure.
We’ve designed our replacement windows with that in mind. Double or triple glazed with durable uPVC frames, they’re energy efficient, low maintenance and made to last. We’ve slimmed down our frames to maximise the amount of natural light entering your home and make the focus on the view from your window.
If you’re concerned that uPVC windows can’t match the aesthetic appeal of wood-framed windows, then take a closer look. Our latest uPVC windows capture the look of traditional timber windows, but are much more robust and easier to maintain. With modern uPVC windows, painting is a thing of the past: there’s almost no maintenance required.
You’ll notice the difference inside just as much as out. All our replacement windows are available double or triple glazed, which will keep your home warmer in winter and reduce noise intrusion. When it comes to security, we’ve some of the best security accessories available, including the latest key locks and shoot bolts.
Whether your home is contemporary build or period property, we have a style to suit.
The Benefits of choosing windows from Green Glaze Windows in Halstead
- The windows use warm edge spacers the advanced composite construction is up to up to x22 more efficient at preventing heat transfer around window edge. It also has a 60-75% lower vapour transmission rate increasing a windows service life.
- The windows feature the innovative Q-Lon weather seals. Offering exceptional performance over a wide temperature range.
- The windows use multi-chamber construction with insulated beading. The multi-chamber construction is designed to improve strength, thermal and acoustic performance.
- The windows have bevelled or featured sash and frame and beads. The double clipped hollow glazing bead is designed to aid thermal performance.
- The windows use thermal reinforcement.The unique multi-chambered design creates a barrier against airflow travelling through the window which minimises the heat which can be lost through your window frames.
- We use Pilkington glass. Pilkington’s range offers proven products and technologies to meet a range of window energy rating and building regulation requirements.